Monday 5 March 2012

Captain Amjad with Canon SX30i

Hi Friends
From last 2 years I saw Major Dennis regularly worked on his “Blog”. I really like it in fact many people regular viewer of his “Blog” I was surprised when Sunil told me that he stopped writing “Blog”. I am not too good in English writing but I decide to write my “Blog” from today. It is really helpful for other to know better about you or even it is really helpful if someone need picturesJ.  
Today  you all will see my first picture with my Camera CANON SX30i soon I will post many other pictures another thing I want to share today is this Major Dennis actually purchased this camera for me from USA, :) 
 thank you “Paa Jee”.  

2 comments:

Major DKG said...

If i am not mistaken, I also took this picture of you taking a picture. :) I'm looking forward to your blogs my friend.

Saleem Yousaf said...

This lovely picture taken by mine Camera. I also like this Photo.

Post a Comment